Abergavenny Fine Foods opened a new, purpose-built facility in Blaenavon to house their increasing food production. We were tasked with all interior and exterior signage and branding to personalise the vast space.
We had previously worked with the Director of Abergavenny Fine Foods on the branding of the Abergavenny site. We therefore completely understood the way the company likes to work and the direction they like the design to take.
Once again, we were invited into the facility many months before the planned opening to discuss the huge amount of work that was needed. We made some plans and discussed designs. We also made follow up visits to take accurate measurements as the building progressed.
We needed to pay special attention to the Nitrogen tank and lift signs. Both of these items needed us to research a material that was durable enough to withstand the Blaenavon weather for many years. The lift had an anti-graffiti finish which doesn’t allow a standard vinyl to adhere. We contacted various vinyl suppliers and came up with a high-quality, high tack solution that suited both applications.
The director was particularly keen to print onto our frosted vinyl. It gives a nice subtle finish, so we printed ghostly images of old Blaenavon mine works onto the silver etch and applied them to the meeting windows. This gave a level of privacy and adds interest.
- Nitrogen tank graphics
- Visitor entrance graphics cut to shape
- Main office windows cut to shape
- Personalised door plaques
- Health & safety barrier, cut to shape
- Staff entrance door frosting reverse cut to shape
- Reception desk windows cut to shape
- Lift signs printed full colour onto anti-graffiti enabled white vinyl
- Kitchen fixed doors, cut to shape
- Cheese wedge arrows cut to shape
- Bathroom word search hand cut in position to accommodate the hand-dryer.
- Big pit windows printed onto silver etch frosted vinyl
- Cheese board printed full colour onto silver etch frosted vinyl
- Glass and metal washboards
- Staff signage
- Reception sign, printed full colour onto grey back vinyl, laminated and applied edge wrapped to 3mm aluminium. Brushed silver letters applied to front.
- Parking bay signs with graphics printed.
- Gate signs, high letters “A” & “C” corporate font cut to shape
- Signage for despatch with graphics printed
- Source suitable stock imagery
- Door wraps
- Installation and assembly, mounting of signs onto building & gates
- Assembly of stand-alone signs including fixing materials and high access equipment
- Ground excavation and installation works including labour back-fill securing materials and removal of excess earth from site
The project lasted a number of months as we were brought in very early during the construction phase. The client was very organised and clear with their requirements and that reflected in the smooth running of the job. It was an enormous project of which we are very proud. It culminated into a grand opening by the Prince of Wales, who I am sure was very impressed!
Get in touch for a quote on your project
Whether you would like personalised window film for your home, office, shop display or business, we will ensure it is made exactly how you want it. Get in touch today to discuss your brief. We cover a wide range of areas including Abergavenny, Cwmbran, Hereford, Monmouth and more.