Abergavenny Fine Foods expanded its Abergavenny production facility to accommodate a larger range of cheese and needed to refresh the customer-facing areas to promote sales.
We met the Director of Abergavenny Fine Foods to discuss some vinyl to refresh the office area and compliment the farmyard concept and Creamery brand. The job quickly expanded to include the stairwell and extensive exterior signage. We worked very closely with the Director who is very creative and had clear ideas of the look she wanted to achieve.
We discussed ideas during the initial meetings and brought the concepts back to Pomegranate to work out solutions to present, along with pricing and timescales. Once the concepts and budget were approved, we started the manufacturing process which was all completed in-house.
We manufactured totem signs which were later installed on the main road and the entrance to the factory. These included a 3m x 2m building apex tray sign and other directional and car park signage. The totem signs were wrapped in our factory and secured between two posts, that had been set in postcrete prior to fitting.
We manufactured the main apex sign from vinyl and wrapped around an aluminium composite tray. The same was done with the parking signs and directional signs. We then mechanically secured the rails and post clips to achieve the desired height. The main apex sign was fitted from an 8m-scaffold tower following a full site safety assessment (having completed the necessary task-specific Risk Assessment and Method Statement).
- Tray sign fitted at the top of main entrance stairs
- Signage for outside reception, main entrance, building apex with graphics printed
- Dairy, canteen and clean room signs with graphics printed
- Signage for the main road and parking bays with graphics printed
- Gate signs, high letters “A” & “C” corporate font cut to shape
- Signage for despatch with graphics printed
- Source suitable stock imagery
- Door wraps
- Installation and assembly, mounting of signs onto building & gates
- Assembly of stand-alone signs including fixing materials and high access equipment
- Ground excavation and installation works including labour back-fill securing materials and removal of excess earth from site
We were extremely proud to be invited back to the grand opening. It was great to hear their customers’ fantastic feedback on the newly fitted areas we had been such an integral part of. The work we completed in Abergavenny also secured us the branding on the purpose-built site Abergavenny Fine Foods completed in Blaenavon.
Get in touch for a quote on your project
Whether you would like personalised window film for your home, office, shop display or business, we will ensure it is made exactly how you want it. Get in touch today to discuss your brief. We cover a wide range of areas including Abergavenny, Cwmbran, Hereford, Monmouth and more.